BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 11/6/2006 1:49:00 AM)
Summary: Defenitly Keepin That True Hip Hop Sound
Comment: Keepin it Short n Sweet with that classic P.U.T.S. sound. This kinda sound is what I miss when me and the homies used to cruise around in the whipper zipper actin a fool. Classic sound, I'm sure alot of the peoples that were into hip hop from the early 90's would dig this one.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/11/2006 8:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Can you say the B-Side wins again? P.U.T.S. again displays how a good throwback record is supposed to sound. Both Thes One and Double K still make good music for those ears weary of commercial junk on the airwaves. While most of the people forget how good it felt in the 1991-94 era, this two minute song is a quick drive down memory lane. Feel free to reminisce over some Pete Rock & CL Smooth, The Coup and maybe even a Kurious record while you're at it. Pick this record up, if you still sleep on P.U.T.S., sleepwalk your way to your local record shop and wake up when you get there.