• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/6/2006 4:08:00 PM)|
Comment: Vintage People Under the Stairs type boom-bap (see Jurassic 5 and Ugly Duckling for those who excel in throwback hip-hop tracks). Thes One and Double K provide another hot joint for this summer, and I expected nothing less from this dynamic duo. The scratches and old school hook ala Furious Five chorus just does it for all those missing the old days of doing it in the park, complete with windmills over cardboard boxes. Cop this feel good single, as a matter of fact, pick up their new album while you’re at it.