BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: attackthewack (Posted: 12/10/2003 5:28:00 AM)
Summary: So-so Effort From L.a.'s B-boys
Comment: PUTS always comes correct,this song is no different. Everything comes average as their digging is coming up short. And Gene Yuss maybe you need study more because that is one of the most common loops used hip hop. Does Wrong Side of the Tracks ring a bell? How about Loop Digga? How about 9th Creation? Word.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:07:00 AM)|
Comment: Nice work on the production is nearly guaranteed to pay off and we have a fine example of that right here. I can't pinpoint where this first loop originated from, but I've heard it used in a number of ways. This is a nice chill-out track where the beat outshines the lyrics even though they're on point. Definitely something to add to your collection.