BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 4/24/2003 7:24:00 PM)
Summary: Much Love To Pep Love
Comment: This an amazing song. I pity any true hip-hop heads that don't cop this- cop it!
Name: flame (Posted: 2/26/2003 2:48:00 PM)
Comment: This ish is dope,cop it!
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Another great cut. This time Pep brings a fresh perspective and set of tactics to tackle a topic that's basically been done to death: ghetto pitfalls. I'm feeling this record, definitely. Pep is a real emcee, you can see that he takes it seriously and spends a lot of time on his music, something that's definitely deserving of respect and support. The hook to this track has been stuck in my head for three days "my perspective is a bird's eye view, meaning you aint lookin' at me when I'm lookin' at you," and it's not aggravating me. Pick this record up!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pep Love||Found: 1|