• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/1/2007 1:15:00 PM)|
Comment: A hot single off Percee P's Stones Throw debut Perseverance, on of the most slept on lyricists in the game teams up with JMT's front man Vinnie Paz and Madlib from Stones Throw. Madlib definitely cooked up a great beat, but Vinnie Paz doesn't really fit well in this type of groove, I'd rather hear Vinnie rip it up on a Stoupe or Shuko beat. Percee P does his thing with his trademark melodic flow that is expected, Roc C also represents lovely too. A decent song that I'd rather have Wildchild or Medaphoar on rather than Vinnie P.