• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: loopbank (Posted: 8/5/2005 10:06:00 AM)
Summary: Percee Hasn't Changed. Madlib Stays Consistent
Comment: Only rich kids wouldn't feel the chorus. The tempo changes slightly when the extra drums drop but Percee P keeps up with the rat-atat-tat. If this is just a two minute throw down, the new Percee P should be ill.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: I wouldn't call this the typical Madlib beat, but then again what would that consist of? If you're pushing the art, do your thing; Percee P and Madlib are doing just that. The complexity of the rhyme schemes (although dope) almost seem forced and unnatural, which gets a bit strenuous to the listener. Not my shit, but to each his own. Madlib fans- don't sleep.
Name: oldschoolcat (Posted: 7/26/2005 12:57:00 AM)
Summary: Lyrics For Real
Comment: Percee with that uptown flav! Slicing verses like a ginsu! Props. The track is cool but didn't Wu flip that sample already?