• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: sprung (Posted: 12/10/2004 9:38:00 AM)
Summary: Fresh, Very Original
Comment: Production is flawless. This song has that early hip hop party vibe.
Name: scienceomega (Posted: 10/4/2004 12:09:00 AM)
Summary: Career Finders! - Dope Song, Good Humor.
Comment: Reminds me of the late 80's! The concept is dope. I love the hook. I'm feeling this all around. I'd suggest all of the cats I've given bad reviews to call up Humpty Hump to assist their boring songs to be a little more interesting.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/1/2004 1:48:00 PM)|
Comment: This track has a definite old school vibe with Humpty Hump on the mic. This is definitely an odd trio but they come correct. Iíve been waiting for Akro and Lif to drop some more material as the Perceptionists duo and this definitely didnít disappoint. So pick this up if you like Akro and Lif, but donít doubt Humpís potency on the mic.