• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Krack (Posted: 6/2/2008 7:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 234.132.80)
Location: wahiawa Hawaii
Comment: Smooth song they Perceptionist,JC & Trademarc just plain and simple they gon change the game.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: The production is certainly the highlight of this cut, as DJ Fakts One comes through with a funky combination of crisp but sporadic drums and bizarre samples. Mr. Lif and Akrobatik handle the battle rhymes, along with two emcees who I have honestly never heard of. Although this isn't the ideal subject matter from the Perceptionists, Fakts, Lif, and Ak all come nice; not their best, though. If you're a fan, check this. If you're not a fan, peep some other Perceptionists tracks.
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/23/2005 1:35:00 AM)
Summary: They Gon' Change The Game
Comment: The Perceptionists did a good job of making fun of losers who try to step up to the established rappers. I mean come on, Mr. Lif and Akrobatik, those lames lost it. Even John Cena thrashed them. I was laughing at the lames and oohing at Lif's and Ak's lyrics through this whole song.