BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahhh… Intro to Black Vernacular 101 by Akrobatik and Mr. Lif! This critique of sell-outs and Uncle Toms is precisely what the industry has been lacking for about 10 years. Overall, this track features the best from the Perceptionists, including Fakts One who lays down an instrumental perfect for reinforcing the lyrical content. If you've never listened to the Perceptionists before, there is no better time than the present.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Perceptionists (Mr. Lif + Akrobatik + Fakts One); Phonte||Found: 1|