• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: bobondeez (Posted: 3/25/2005 8:17:00 PM)
Summary: Got That Stompin' Beat
Comment: Word, the reference to Artax makes this song great.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:28:00 PM)|
Comment: "Let's Move" makes you wanna do exactly that. Akrobatik and Mr. Lif give you that skill level that you're use to and with Fakts One on the production, the whole thing comes together rather nicely. Props out to Mr. Lif for the obscure Neverending Story reference, "drowning in the swamp like Artax," hahaha, love that movie!