BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Here we have a loop that's just a little too dramatic for it's own good. Initially it's a little catchy, but three monotonous minutes later it just becomes annoying. And the rhyming really isn't all that spectacular either. No disrespect to the Swollen Members but this definitely is not Mad Child at his best. Overall, this plate amounts to yet another indistinguishable offering in a sea of 12" mediocrity.