• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Um…wait a second. Back it up. Check out Mad Child’s first verse. Is this a 311 track? Is he singing or rapping? Are they trying to enter the alterna-rap market with this one? And what’s up with that instrumental… my god! -Wick wick wack! The only credit due on this one is for being consistent –consistently monotonous. If you are feeling this track, please flame me (as I’m sure you will) and explain the appeal here, because I, for one, just don’t get it.