• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/20/2004 10:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Iíve never heard of this cat before, and the vibe I get from the track is that this is Peteís first venture into releasing his music on a semi-wide scale. Sh*t is not that bad, actually it is not bad at all, but I wouldnít want to listen to this track again. Just overall pretty uninteresting hip-hop. Beat is on some Necro, Non-Phixion steez, which isnít bad, but everything from the Psycho-Logical, Uncle Howie camp is nicer than this.