• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: You have to know that something is up when C.L. Smooth and Rock hook back up to bring you back to the days of gold ropes and chunky Gazelles. "Back On Da Block" is the shizzle, straight up dope mentals. This beat is so righteous that you'll be making appointments at the chiropractor if you listen to it too much. Smooth's voice box is on point and proves he hasn't lost any verbal fortitude over the years.