• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: mempis (Posted: 8/7/2005 3:41:00 PM)
Summary: Nuff Respect
Comment: Yeah! Old school flavor from Pete Rock and CL Smooth. People just gotta respect the real.
Name: truvet (Posted: 11/29/2004 10:51:00 PM)
Summary: Thank God!!!!!!!!!!
Comment: I can't begin to explain how much this song had me open. Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth are the originators. Do your homework and learn about the legacy! Thank God these cats are still doing their thing.
Name: majess (Posted: 11/4/2004 2:30:00 PM)
Summary: Gotta Love It
Comment: Mecca and the Soul Brother are back! This sounds like a throwaway from the 'Main Ingredient' days. Click and "Appreciate", pun intended!
|Name: Slang (Posted: 11/3/2004 9:44:00 AM)|
Comment: Pete Rock has an ear for samples like I have an ear for... well, Pete Rock's samples. The bass in this beat, through my 56k stream mind you, is straight heat all the way through. It's also nice to hear CL shout out the fans who've been behind them throughout their long tenure in this game. Hopefully there is no end in sight for Pete and CL; this track certainly leads me to believe that there are many, many more years to come.