• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 11/3/2004 9:44:00 AM)|
Comment: As time goes by, CL Smooth's flow and lyrical content only seems to get better (anyone peeped "Magic Hour" with AZ?). I only hope that the love between CL and Pete is as strong as the one described with CL and this woman, because hip-hop is dyinnnngggggg. This is certainly a jam you want to throw on when the lady stops by late at night. I wouldn't call it classic Pete Rock, yet I certainly would call it classy.