BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: jaycee (Posted: 6/22/2004 10:57:00 AM)
Summary: This Is How To Mix Beats
Comment: The lyrics aren't ultra fantastic but they keep moving and you don't have to listen to Dead Prez talk sh*t about America. The beats are mad nice and when Pete adds in all the extras, especially the hammering snares, it is mixing at its finest.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:33:00 AM)|
Comment: When a track featuring Pete Rock and Dead Prez is considered to be one of the weaker tracks on an album- you have one hell of an album. The beat is a little bit irratating; we have heard much better work from Mr. Pete in the past. Dead Prez doesn't rhyme up to par either, as their usual social commentary is replaced with monotonous rhymes about the club. Buy the album, skip over this track.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pete Rock; Dead Prez||Found: 17|