• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Wil (Posted: 2/12/2008 10:56:00 PM; Partial IP: .153.24.62)
Location: Ft. Lauderdale,US
Comment: This is straight head bopping hardcore hip hop to bone. Freddy Foxxx just makes this Pete Rock track explosive.
Name: Rbrt (Posted: 11/12/2003 3:21:00 AM)
Comment: That sh*t is hard. Soul Brother # 1 and Foxx is like the perfect 1, 2 punch that'll scar the bumpiest knuckle. It seem like they are brother's; like Foxxx is the big brother and Pete the little brother. It should be called Pete Rock and Freddie Foxxx baby! (no disrespect to C.L. though).
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: The second 12" release off the Petestrumentals LP is, well, hella-tight. That dude with the bumpy knucks, Freddy Foxx, puts down some dope typical-ass Foxx lyrics. The soul brother gives him a horn-laden beat, perfect for Foxx's burley-style. The cut is tight, but it's seems just like any other Foxx release. Man, he needs to get in a different mind frame.
Name: class a (Posted: 7/1/2002 4:18:00 AM)
Summary: Bumpy Does His Stuff Well
Comment: The hook is all that! This beat is another that just rocks your head for ages. It's a fat tune and Bumpy does his stuff well like always.