• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/1/2004 1:48:00 PM)|
Comment: Skillz has dubbed himself appropriately and you just canít fail with The Soul Brother on the boards. Skillz is steppiní up to the plate and swinginí homers right now . With the momentum heís gaining lately itís going to be interesting to see where he ends up in the coming year.
Name: Sonny Phono (Posted: 9/22/2004 3:21:00 PM)
Summary: Even Better Than The Original
Comment: I wasn't into the original version of this track but this remix kills it. Skillz is as sharp as ever and Pete Rock brings the heat on the beat.