• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 1/31/2005 1:27:00 PM)|
Comment: P.F. brings more traditional production for “The Jackal” and enlists Professor X & Nardo Ranks to add the reggae feel to the track. But the highlight of this joint is when Sean Price gets on the mic and destroys the track with his single verse. This joint is more dedicated to the reggae sound, but with lines like “I drop Jewels, pick them up and put’em back round my neck,” Sean Price shows signs of what all the hype is over Monkey Barz.