• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: Mark Zachary (Posted: 2/18/2008 5:46:00 PM; Partial IP: .75.109.26)
Location: Nassau, Bahamas
Comment: This song is tight!Reminsicent top the 60's era. Pharoahe Monche is one of the dopest MC's in Hip Hop today. Sadly is has now been slowly downgraded as one of those forgotten legendary MC's to this new era of comercialized corperate hip hop that we now hve become forced to conformed to listen to in the radio, TV and night clubs.
Pharoahe, keep doin' what you do best, brother! Your God given talent as a lyrical prhetic hip hop prophet that will forever stay true to REAL underground Hip Hop.
Peace! One love, Bahamas!