BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: New Pharoahe Monch? Don't get too excited. "Got You," unfortunately, suffers from an okay beat and a wack hook. Pharoahe's rhymes aren't as mind-blowing as his past work, but they're still better than those of many MC's out there. Don't expect anything like "Rape," "Numbers," or "Bring It On." "Got You" (a.k.a. "F*ck You") isn't anything essential, but if you're a fan, you might want to give it a listen.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pharoahe Monch; Organized Konfusion||Found: 4|