BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ketchupsamurai (Posted: 11/2/2006 7:26:00 PM)
Summary: The God
Comment: Pharoahe Monch is one emcee who has the power to save hip hop and this track only cements that fact. Highly recomended.
Name: truensite2463 (Posted: 10/23/2006 8:11:00 AM)
Summary: Black Milk And Pharoah Com' On Man
Comment: Yo that shit is "magic" duke! Black milk from B.R. GUNNA and my favorite emcee silk. Yo silk!
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:12:00 PM)|
Comment: For all those still looking for that follow-up to the 1999 critically acclaimed Internal Affairs album, Pharoahe continues to leave fans salivating for more. His musically charged, lyrical darted new single on Fat Beats Records, "Let's Go," is a head-nodding track chalk full of thumping music and tongue-twisting vocals. Producer Black Milk's, who has worked mostly with rap group Slum Village, kicks a heavy drum pattern for Pharoahe to flow over. Clocking in a three minutes exactly, lines such as “I'm the pinnacle rhyme, killing any line of mine that's criminal minded. I blind ‘em with original rhyme s---," gives just a taste of Pharoahe's lyrical prowess.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pharoahe Monch; Organized Konfusion||Found: 4|