• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/20/2004 3:40:00 PM)
Summary: Tore It Up
Comment: He just tore this track up to pieces just decenigrated these mic devices.
Name: Creative718 (Posted: 12/10/2002 3:26:00 PM)
Summary: Ten Times Better The "triple Optics"
Comment: I love when an MC takes a beat someone else ruined and kills it. Peace to Pharoahe for blessin this joint!
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I have to wonder if Babee Pall's heard "Triple Optics." The fact that he used the same sample really spoils this cut. While this is a very solid cut, all one can do is compare, and sadly, "Livin' It Up" gets the short end of the stick.