BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: wouldnt u like to know? (Posted: 5/9/2008 1:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 123.92.187)
Location: long islamd
Comment: pharoahe is too nasty
Name: SixAteSix1824 (Posted: 5/18/2007 7:04:00 PM)
Comment: Both Pharoahe and X are on point with this track, The beat is hot to. Not as good as the album version ut still hot non the less.
Name: soundbombing_08 (Posted: 6/18/2004 1:45:00 PM)
Comment: Most of time I'm dissapointed the by DJ Scratch. But sometimes his beats are fire, and this one of those. Pharoahe Monch's performance is good too.
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Although not much is different from the album version, this is still nice. It has an energetic vibe to it that'll even get my lazy ass hyped up, it has that same dope beat (courtesy of DJ Scratch), and the addition of Xzibit, so now it's on some LA to the Bridge sh*t. Although it's not an essential to your collection, it'd be a good addition to your crate.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pharoahe Monch; Organized Konfusion; Xzibit||Found: 8|