BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: hiphopsifu77 (Posted: 9/17/2005 3:53:00 PM)
Summary: Get The F*ck Up!!
Comment: The Godzilla soundbyte at the intro gives this joint the feeling of impending doom! The beat is nuts and heads need to get their neck braces for this ready for this one!
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/20/2004 3:38:00 PM)
Summary: Party Beat
Comment: I loved this song when it came out, what a party beat by Monch and it also has good lyrics. A definite listen.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This ridiculously energetic cut is likely to appeal not only to the avid speed connoisseur, but also the angry party DJ in dire need of a crowd-bouncer. Or, say you're going on a long road trip and the Mountain Dew has lost its kick, break out a little 'Simon Says' and you'll be good for at least a couple more time zones. But, if you're more into the laid-back jazzy hip hop aesthetic (as I am), go ahead and pass on this one, for it can stir up a mean headache.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pharoahe Monch; Organized Konfusion||Found: 4|