• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: kaylub (Posted: 4/6/2008 6:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 178.132.82)
Location: inland empire
Comment: no matter how weak of a rapper phat kat might be I can't give any track with Elzhi less than 4 stars.
Name: miccheckonetwo (Posted: 3/22/2007 5:33:00 PM)
Summary: My Favorite Reviewer!
Comment: Daryl Stoneage, you rule. That's way too funny.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:16:00 AM)|
Comment: Phat Kat can suck my fat cack. There’s a bunch of 15 year-old kids that hang around the 7/11 by my house with basketball jersey’s hanging past their knees and bandana’s on their heads. Don’t ask me why but I know in my heart of hearts that Phat Kat is one of those kids and someone let him in a studio for the very first time, he jumped on the leather couch until they told him to get down, pushed all the buttons on the mixing board and yelled a bunch of crap into the microphone while giggling and laughing with his friends. You can believe me or not but that’s how this song was made and you’re not going to hear anymore because he’s grounded for what he said to his sister.