• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MarcusBee (Posted: 1/20/2005 11:47:00 PM)
Summary: What, Are You Crazy!! I Smell An Anthem!!!
Comment: I don't even have to comment cause even YOU know. Don't front- this is a banger from veterans in the industry. You can't front on Jay Dee's production. This joint came out four years ago and it's timeless. A must have for crate diggers. Phat Kat most definitely delivers with the rhymes, concept, and the message a la freshly cut hand picked beats.
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Once again Jay Dee blessed Phat Kat with yet another dope beat. The production on this track is truly up to par with all the heavy hitters in the industry. Phat Kat I feel again needs to pick up the content in his music, his rhymes could use a little more effort. With the beat and his voice combined, the two allow for the overall sound to be good.