BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: miccheckonetwo (Posted: 3/22/2007 5:37:00 PM)
Summary: When Did We Get The Bling?
Comment: I thought this was an underground hip hop site? This is everything I hate about the mainstream all rolled into one song.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:16:00 AM)|
Comment: I've been working for this site for a long time now and I know I have the worst luck when it comes to getting the crap songs to review. Just once, I'd like to get Psyche Origami or the Sound Providers so I don't have to look like the bad guy all the time but since that ain't gonna happen…heeere we go…this could be the most unoriginal, mainstream, commercialized shit that I've heard in a while. The synthesized samples aren't catchy at all, flows sound like every other wanna be out there and lyrics are so bad with similes like, "funnier than Ben Stiller" and “craze like rats in the maze." All I can say is: There – is – no – god.