• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Iíve reviewed a couple of songs off of Phat Katís Carte Blanche before on this site and needless to say I wasnít a big fan of the album. Phat Kat probably has the lamest similes in hip-hop and even though Iím still not feeling the lyrics, I gotta give it up to DJ Brasco for the production on this beat. That baseline is smoooth and reminds me of something youíd hear from Digital Underground back in the day. I hate to say it, but Brasco should really work with some emcees that compliment his talents a bit more because Phat Kat and Frank-N-Dank are just not cutting it.