• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:28:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm really back and forth on this one. There's a lot of stuff working in this song and a lot of stuff that isn't. For starters, I like the flows a lot and think the flows are better than the lyrics themselves. The lyrics for me are kind of boring and I'd say nix the chorus all together. As for the production, I do like the beat but it needs something else.
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 3/4/2005 1:42:00 PM)
Summary: Should Not Pass This Track Up!!!
Comment: It is amazing that no one has pointed out that this is a ridiculous track! Mr. Porter brings some very smooth, chill production.