• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Emcee_Squared (Posted: 2/10/2004 5:41:00 AM)
Summary: Off The God-damn Hook!
Comment: This song is (as the one-line summary says) Off the F****** Hook! Nappa does great again with his dope beats, and Si Phili and Life rock the beat to its very foundations with tech and intellectual lyrics! Although it's about weed its still mind blowing. Highly recomended to rap fiends that like having their brains blown away with dope rhymes!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Ooo, another song about weed. You'd think this subject matter might be a bit tired by now, but surprisingly this is a completely solid song. The piano loop is nicely flipped and the lyrics, although they aren't ground breaking by any means, aren't as played out as you might think they'd be. It's not great, but I can't imagine anyone being worse off as a person for having heard it. Besides, as far as I know, these cats are new. Give them a chance, listen, and decide for yourself.
Name: Pat (Posted: 4/24/2002 1:17:00 PM)
Summary: Uk Rockin' Tuff...
Comment: They're not newcomers, they're not that big yet out here in Europe, but definitely on the rise. Check DJ Skitz' "Countryman" album to know more about their rhyme skillz.
Name: JRaZoR (Posted: 4/20/2002 11:56:00 AM)
Summary: Top Notch!!
Comment: This song make me wanna start smokin' again.
Name: JoJo (Posted: 4/9/2002 4:53:00 PM)
Summary: Get Me Lifted!
Comment: Another song about Herb. I relly like this song not because I love the taste of that sweet Cheeba but because the beat is right and these guys took some lyrics and just flowed with it. They were probably high when they were making this song.