• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: A group is always more interesting than a solo mc, don't cha think? Just look at EPMD (anyone who liked PMD without the E?) Or look at Public Enemy (I understand why Chuck named his single “NO!”). So last week when I went to see Phife live, I went mostly because the opening act was non-other then the trio Lootpack. The concert proved that my opening statement is so damn true - Phife's days of glory is over. It wasn't until the end of the show when he invited Lootpack back up on the stage that he sounded as sharp as in the old 'Can I kick it’ days. But that only proves that I am right, Phife needs to be surrounded by a couple of hungry MC’s to shine. His new back-up MC, Mario (who looks like a miniature version of Q-Tip) is obviously not enough. My (low end) theory is that Phife needs to get back with his tribe, otherwise I'm afraid it's game ova for him.