• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Phil (Posted: 5/22/2009 11:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 41.157.180)
Comment: Sean P iz straight fire!!!
Name: number1pusher (Posted: 5/21/2009 5:49:00 PM; Partial IP: .5.210.140)
Location: Cuxhaven, Germany
Comment: P is the man, stand up and salute!
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 5/21/2009 3:13:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.69.195)
Comment: Whether or not you feel this shit, ya'll gotta listen the whole way through at least once. Cuz the first three emcees set this track up, but Sean P took it out. There's a reason why dude comes on last on most his collabs. He straight buries tracks. I'm givin a 5 on the strength of P's verse alone.
Name: Alexander Brown (Posted: 5/19/2009 8:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Wilson N.C.
Comment: UNDERGROUND? THIS NEED TO BE ABOVE GROUND, THIS JAM IS IT