• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: isaiah (Posted: 3/17/2004 7:44:00 PM)
Comment: I could click this rap second wind all over again. Lyrics that kick, brotha's do in it on the rhymes just havin fun! That's what Phil be about. Check the lyrical archive on this fella!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Nice name. We need more rappers out there to incorporate "tha" or "da" into their names. Nothing spells clever like "tha" and "da". Oh yeah, and there's "z". I like "z" too, as in "Produksionz". Yo, that's hip hop! I'm all about alternate spellings, dawg! But anyway, let's talk about "Gold Medalist". We're all familiar with this Olympian from his cameo on the Dilated album and a handful of other random appearances. Phil pulls it off this time around over a nice, choppy, guitar-laced beat. His flows don't exactly hit with agonizing fury but they do ride nicely over the raw instrumental. So all da headz out there in tha know, cop dis piece! Ya heard?