• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: With Evidence behind the boards you know you're in for a guaranteed head-nodder. While Phil Da Agony was probably blunted when he recorded this track, it isn't entirely (thank God) dedicated to smoking green. Phil has done many guest spots on his extended L.A. fam's work, but now it's time for him to hold it down on wax on the solo tip. Sounding very much like a freestyle, Phil speaks on random topics--namely smoking and tell wack MCs to f-off over this flute laced beat. If you enjoy Phil's freestyles then this track is for you.