• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dilated jukie (Posted: 11/30/2005 3:25:00 PM)
Summary: Evidence Does It Once Again
Comment: After hearing this beat I really know no that Evidence is a serious producer. The way he put this one together it is definitly a sure shot!!
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 12/9/2002 3:13:00 AM)
Summary: Another Hot Joint
Comment: What can I say? Evidence has been consistent with putting out hot beats. This was a nice laid back beat that went nicely with Phil's flow, as well as Evidence and Rakaa.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Phil The Agony and Dilated Peoples make this simplistic bassline (produced by Evidence) work wonders like not many others can. I find the simplicity of the beat actually contributes to this track, drawing more attention to the lyrics, whereas a more elaborate beat may have overpowered them. "Analyze The Operation" was originally on the “Fat Beats Vol. 2 Compilation," but now the 12" is available at our online store.