BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: slangeditorial (Posted: 1/6/2003 4:34:00 AM)
Summary: Evidence To Blame?
Comment: I've always been fond of Phil, and even though he isn't the best mc I always enjoy his songs. With that said when I saw Evidence doing production on both sides I was sure these songs were gonna hit. Wrong! Usually when Evidence is behind the boards I'm basically satisfied no matter who's rhyming but it's vice versa in this situation. I know Ev prefers to ''cater to the emcee'' but come on man, you got heat- lace ya man Phil.
Name: yes yes yall (Posted: 12/2/2002 4:42:00 PM)
Summary: Open A Phily To This One
Comment: I've been an Agony fan for a long time. He may not have the best lyrics, but he keep you listening.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Evidence blesses us again with a simplistic yet effective beat that contributes to Phil The Agony's lyrics beautifully. "Train Hard" gives off yet another hard, in-your-face type vibe that comes strictly from the lyrics, as apposed to relying heavily on a pumped-up beat. While I was feeling this joint, I must say I favor "Analyze the Operation" simply because I felt it flowed better and was a little easier on the ears. Phil The Agony fans, I would recommend you check them both out.
Name: Willimaze (Posted: 11/18/2002 1:35:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Concept
Comment: I like the concept to this joint even though it's kinda similar to Jigga's joint off of the first Blueprint album "Breathe Easy." The beat is tailor-made and fits the concept well. Phil comes off wit some decent lyrics too.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Phil The Agony||Found: 2|