BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: phatbeat (Posted: 11/22/2003 4:37:00 AM)
Comment: Piakhan & BJ(homskillet?) go back and fourth over a simple yet clever track provided by Jahson (Mood). Check it out
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/9/2002 12:08:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Where would hip-hop be without Seven Heads Recordings? In my opinion the progression of the art would be stymied, but this label keeps dropping dope tracks by dope artists. Hailing from Hi-Tek's hometown, the Nat, comes the sultry Piakhan. I know I've heard better from him but "Magnet School" is a valiant effort. Khan teams with BJ over a semi-slaphappy beat for musical mediocrity.