• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/9/2002 12:08:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: This sanguine beat, brought to you by Supreme, captures the essence of melody. BJ and Piakhan rip through bars like heads locked down on “Queen City.” Khan’s laidback demeanor combined with BJ’s candor and the ever so lovely beat bring the listener into a lovely milieu. Definitely a cut for the blunted, sad, happy, or carefree.