BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: WERDS the WORD (Posted: 2/15/2005 1:30:00 AM)
Summary: He did it again!
Comment: Man, PJ has done it again. It doesn't surprise me how he always makes me think of how life is not life w/out Jesus Christ. PJ is a man of God, who can really rip it up latently. He's at a new level, for real.
Name: styrothepyro (Posted: 2/10/2005 7:55:00 PM)
Summary: Damn Dude This Owns
Comment: I really like this song to tell you the truth. I like his unique style. I'm buying all this dude's CD's. Check him out, don't go by the staff review. Check it out for yourself!
Name: absente (Posted: 1/31/2005 1:58:00 PM)
Summary: It's Good
Comment: It's not the best shit he's done but it's good.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 1/31/2005 1:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Okay I'm not feeling this sh*t at all. Haven't really heard too much from Pigeon John, and after hearing "Nothing Without You," now I know I wasn't missing a damn thing. The production is tolerable, his flow is decent, but the hook just kills it for me. If you were a fan of Piegon John previous to this release then you probably could dig “NWY," but if this is the first time he's graced your ears then you might wanna pass on this.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pigeon John||Found: 2|