• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: julian (Posted: 3/22/2008 8:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 141.166.29)
Comment: song is dope,,the above guy licks alternators
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/21/2005 7:24:00 PM)|
Comment: As Premo beats go this one sounds like a throw away. I'm assuming at this point in the game that he has a line up outside of his studio with crews that want production and the beat for "Revenge" just sounds like it was thrown together pretty quickly to fill an order and not much more than that. I can't say that I'm really crazy about any other part of this song though either. Sometimes you just hear emcee's voices and you automatically don't like the way they sound. Pitch Black is a prime example of that. I just get the feeling that they're trying too hard and it's not really coming from their heart, like they have this image of what "hard" is suppose to be and they're trying to live up to that.