BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/21/2005 7:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I used to be the biggest Marley Marl fan back in the day so all praises due for what he did but what he does on this track isn't very much. I don't know what it is with Pitch Black, it seems like they surround themselves with all these talented people like Marley Marl and DJ Premier and makes them sound as awful as they possibly can. I guess if you hangout with them long enough you just start to vibe off of their style and if your style just happens to suck balls then you end up with a song like this one. "I'm gangsta, you're not, you bled, I shot." You know, he's right, I'm not a gangster, I don't relate what-so-ever to anything they're talking about but even if I did, I would hope that with some better production that it would all make a little more sense. Remember the Geto Boys? Couldn't relate, beats we're great.