• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: First off, the title of the song isn't the most original thing I've ever heard, with 7L & Esoteric's last album being called, DC2: Bars of Death. I'm usually always down with the beats from Planet Asia so I was little surprised to hear the grungy guitars on this track. I'm guessing he's just trying some new things which is cool but I don't think it really works here. Think back to what Styles of Beyond did with guitars on the Megadef album and how it caught us all off guard with how tight the production was. If they can use grungy guitars and still make a hip-hop song funky, then there's no reason why Planet Asia can't do it either. Lyrics are just okay so maybe it'll just be left on the 12" of Real Niggaz and that'll be that.