• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: napkin hughes (Posted: 7/14/2007 1:31:00 AM)
Comment: Forgot about this shit. Fuck. Shit just dissapears. Anyways this shit is a banger.
Name: DJ Salvation (Posted: 3/6/2003 11:48:00 AM)
Summary: "african Very African"
Comment: Planet Asia always brings it, and of course Kutmasta Kurt brings it, but what makes this an instant classic is the X-Clan sample, "African, very African, come and step in brother's temple see what's happenin'." That is a king-like move. I was bouncing off the wall the first time I heard it. One criticism, probably should have dropped out the chanting voice at some point cuz it gets a little tired after awhile. Still a definite jammy jam. Word!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 2/28/2003 6:51:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Once again the duo of Planet Asia and Kutmasta Kurt do some damage on "African Style." You can tell what the verbals are about based on the title, but Kurt laces a dope beat with this ominous chant-like loop. The cuts on Asia's new 12" are some of the best stuff that I've heard from him since 2000 and I would have to give a lot of the credit to his boy Kurt. So don't support corporate America and cop this wax, it'll make you the coolest kid on the block.