• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: lewballer3 (Posted: 4/9/2007 1:06:00 AM)
Summary: Not A Good Collaboration
Comment: I like Asia, but Prodigy is way way way past his prime. Actually he has not had a hot 16 since Quiet Storm. At least on this track he rhymes but all the dunn, kicko, foolishness is dead. How can Prodigy still be such a gangster, he is rich!!! What a complete farce!!!
|Name: Slang (Posted: 10/13/2005 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Prodigy, as always, brings that "gangsta with flavor" vibe, supplying the rhymes for the first verse. Next to bat: Planet Asia, replete with more dopeness. Although I'm not particularly a fan of either artist, I would assume that some would find this quite an enticing collaboration. The beat is also a vast improvement from the other on this record. If this is your thing, check it out. If not, keep moving.