BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: It's a proven fact that Hi-Tek can make any emcee sound dope with his ill mentals, but what happens when he gets up with a tight MC? "Livin' It Up" is a pure of example of this as Tek's musical genius is paired with a serving of Cali's Planet Asia to make an ill hip-hop meal. Planet Asia hits listeners off with enough verbal roughage to keep stomachs full and heads nodding.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Planet Asia||Found: 8|