• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Catharsis (Posted: 8/6/2004 5:21:00 PM)
Summary: Dealin' In My Cypher I Revolve Around Science
Comment: "Orangutan slang angles painted
wit the brush and slang exhaust dust clean cut counter-clock flow, scorpio throwin everything at you from ya kitchen sink to ya stereo." What the f*&$! This song has everything, dope rhymes, a flow that is as sweet as candy, bangin beat, and nice scratches. Only teenie boppers who are in love with Nelly would not like this.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Okay, do the math here: Planet Asia on the mic + Evidence on production + Babu on the cut. Evidence, himself, solves this equation at the beginning of the second verse by saying "The sh*t's bangin', ain't it?" And indeed it is. The Asia continues to amaze on yet another solid, solid 12". So, if you, the average record consumer out there, need any guidance on your purchase decisions, allow me to point you in the right direction. Pick up this bad boy ASAP at your local UGHH online store. The only thing in question here is why don't I have my own copy yet? Quest, hook it up - ha ha!
Name: big skawt (Posted: 3/27/2002 1:57:00 PM)
Summary: Planet Asia, Evidence, Babu - Nuff Said!
Comment: This track is just straight up bangin'. Evidence is behind the boards and delivers a sick beat, Asia's rhymes are on point and Babu's cuts are the icing on the cupcake.