BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: danielle (Posted: 8/22/2010 11:09:00 AM; Partial IP: 55.200.137)
Comment: this n*gga gottt madd skills!!!
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:33:00 AM)|
Comment: "Right Or Wrong" reminds me of good ol' Wu joints like "C.R.E.A.M." and "Can It Be All So Simple." As for the lyrics it's your, "this is where's he's been and this is where's he's at, that's how it was then and this is how it is now." So it would have been nice to hear a different spin on an old topic, but it works. As for the beat- I gotta say it starts boring me after a while, but I like the change-ups in the chorus and Asia's flow holds it together, so it's worth a listen.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Planet Asia||Found: 8|