• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Matthew (Posted: 9/25/2008 1:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 159.139.53)
Location: Croydon, England
Comment: This song is good... not saying it's great but when your sitting in the sun having a smoke with a good stiff drink then yeah it rocks... nice n mellow catchy tune to and the lyrics just roll out.
Name: ETGC83 (Posted: 10/6/2003 10:52:00 PM)
Summary: I Don't Like This Song
Comment: I don't get the point of this song. The beat is delicate meaning soft, Planet Asia's lyrics are nice, but the song itself is not impressive.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 9/19/2003 2:57:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Usually I feel anything that Planet Asia puts out there for the masses, but on “Summer In The City” I’m not bobbing my head with any excitement- it’s moving, but not really moving. Anyways, Asia’s lyrics are definitely straight, but nothing provoking me to being a better emcee (I don’t emcee anyways but when a joint is truly hot it should make me want to rhyme). J Thrill’s beat may be to blame for the blandness of this cut. The beat and vibe really takes me back to that “Gold Chain Music” which is mediocre at best. Don’t get me wrong, this is good, but nothing that would give me my sight back.